Ange is currently on maternity leave and plans to return to Health Place later in the year.
- Dip. Health Science (Remedial Therapies)
- Bachelor Health Science Nutrition QUT
- Dry Needling Certificate
- Mat Work Pilates
Accredited member of –
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Nutrition Society of Australia
- Nutrition Australia
- From the commencement of Angela career, she’s has work in an environment alongside Chiropractors and also liaising with Physiotherapist, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists and Specialists for her client’s wellbeing.
- Victoria Point Bombers AFL 2004
- Brisbane Broncos NRL– team therapist
- Australian Women’s Softball – Team Therapist to include China cup Beijing
- Australian Diving Team – Team therapist to include FINA World Championships Shanghai
- Angela is an experienced Therapist with over 13 years in the industry and has recently expanded her knowledge to become an accredited Nutritionist.
- Uses a holistic health approach to musculoskeletal dysfunction and pain.
- Integrated methods are used to create a plan for your ongoing wellbeing.
Angela enjoys the challenge of working with elite athletes, but also loves helping everyday people improve their quality of life, by using techniques such as
- Massage Techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Postural strengthening awareness
- Dry Needling
- Mobilization techniques